September 2015 may shape up to be an interesting month in Biblical Prophecy. Why is this possible?
- September 13: Last day Shemitah (shmita) year. Jonathan Cahn in this book "The Mystery of the Shemitah" describes the significant of the Shemitah year and how the previous two Shemitah years (2001 and 2008) saw a significant collapse in the stock market.
- September 13-15: Feasts of Trumpets (yet to see fulfillment)
- September 23: Day of Atonement (yet to see fulfillment)
- September 28-29: Feast of Tabernacles (yet to see fulfillment)
- September 22-27: Pope Francis comes to America. His overall agenda is world-wide socialism and unification of all religions.
- September 27: Last of the four blood moons
- September 25: French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius tells Secretary of State John Kerry on 5/3/14 that climate change would occur in "500 days". September 25 is "500 days" from this announcement.
|September||Jewish Feasts||Significant Events||Pope Visit to US|
|13||Last day Hebrew Civil Calendar||Last day Shemitah year
|13-15||Rosh Hashanah - Jewish New Year and Feast of Trumpets|
|23||Yom Kippur - Day of Atonement||Pope meets with President Obama|
|24||Pope speaks to joint session of the Senate and House of Representatives|
|25|| Climate Change
||Pope speaks to the United Nations General Assembly|
|26||Pope at the World Meeting of Families. List of speakers includes Risk Warren.|
|27||Papal Mass for World Meeting of Families|
|28-29||Sukkot - Feast of Tabernacles||Last of the four blood moons
The Fall feasts have yet to be fulfilled. Their fulfillment may occur this year, next year or 10 or 20 years from now.
Jesus fulfilled the spring feasts of Passover, Feast of Unleavened Bread and Feast of First fruits by His death, burial and resurrection. Pentecost also called Shavuot or Feast of Weeks was fulfilled in Acts 2 when the Holy Spirit was poured out on the believers in Jerusalem. Peter quotes Joel 2:28-32 as a fulfillment of this event. However, we may see an outpouring of the Spirit again in the last days in a complete fulfillment of Joel 2.
We know in the end times a number of events will occur including war, famine, departure away from faith in Jesus, deception in the church, one-world religious system, one-world financial system, one -world political system and introduction of the Antichrist. We live in exciting times as one day we may see the return of Jesus Christ.
Written by Timothy Brown